This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3.com Updated!

Civ3.com has been updated. Japanese are the civ of the week. Also new screenshot and FAQ has been updated.

dangit, I just checked 5 minutes ago and it was the zulus still!
    "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by gopher
      dangit, I just checked 5 minutes ago and it was the zulus still!
      I wasn't even expecting an update, I wanted to check on something, and I was surprised to notice the update.

Comment

Too bad all us Apolytoners are on there, loading anything on that page is a bi*ch because of all the traffic. Just waiting for the screenshot........................................ ..............................
        Hmmm, the anticipation of it. I wonder if crack is anything like this?
        "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Oh! Mobilization:
          How does mobilization work?
          Another benefit of Nationalism is the ability to mobilize your civilization for war. When a Civ is mobilized for war, all cities building a military unit produce one extra shield in every square that is already producing at least one. However, a mobilized Civ may only build military units and military city improvements, and may not build peacetime improvements.

Mobilization can be changed from the domestic advisor screen
          Wow. Sounds better all the time

Comment

Working...
          X