Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question : Hot spot resource map

Hey,

Does anybody know whether there will be a kind of 'hotspot' map that shows you where the resources are (that you legally are supposed to see in that turn of the game because you've discovered the right advances or scouting of that territory of course) except for the map itself?

Just like in HOMM3 for example, where you had a small map you could view which showed where resources were with a small blinking star.

I mean, it might be kind of annoying if you have to scroll an entire 180*180 map to see which nation has uranium and stuff.

Stefan.
    The moment we discover intelligence and consciousness, mankind becomes God...
    The moment we discover intelligence and consciousness, mankind becomes obsolete...

I have no idea, I just hope that you can't see the resources of another civ unless you revisit it's territory after the discovery.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thats pretty good idea! Though i don't think that it is implemented. Still there have to be some way to know what resources enemy has. Like you can see it in some kind of diplomat embassy screen or in bargain table screen.

Comment

Working...
      X