Concerning replacment of a UU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning replacment of a UU

Does anyone know if Americas F15 will be replaced as soon as stealth becomes avalible? Or the Roman Legion when Pikeman can be built?
    Alex

Yes, they will
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I dont think stealth makes stealth fighters come available. I dont think there are stealth fighters in civ3. There is a seperate tech called, Jet Planes, which makes the modern fighter. I might be wrong, there could be a stealth fighter that replaces the jet fighter. Im pretty sure the F-15 is the jet fighter UU. I hope it doesnt get replaced, b/c that would mean itsd life span is incredibly short.
      Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

So you only get your UU for a very small period of time.
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel393
          I dont think stealth makes stealth fighters come available. I dont think there are stealth fighters in civ3. There is a seperate tech called, Jet Planes, which makes the modern fighter. I might be wrong, there could be a stealth fighter that replaces the jet fighter. Im pretty sure the F-15 is the jet fighter UU. I hope it doesnt get replaced, b/c that would mean itsd life span is incredibly short.
          I believe that there is a stealth fighter and it looks like alex's avatar.

Comment

Just a guess - but i think my avatar is a Stealth Bomber.
            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 14

Just a guess - but i think my avatar is a Stealth Bomber.
              Nope, Akron has a stealth bomber. Your avatar looks like a Wobbely Goblin.
              - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
              - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
              - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Stealth planes are in.

Gtg late for school.

For a complete list of all techs and units I can make out ressurect my tech list. I think it's on page ...... 6 or so by now
                A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by The Templar

Nope, Akron has a stealth bomber. Your avatar looks like a Wobbely Goblin.
                  Your telling me that my avatar is a fighter plan? Wow.
                  Alex

Comment

Working...
                  X