interesting note about MP and reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting note about MP and reviews

they all mention that the only diappointment is no MP, but they dont say anything about it being available at a later date.

this could hurt sales for civ3
    firaxis should inform the reviewers of this fact.
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

HAHA sorry i posted this in the wrong forum, could an administrator please move it to the civ3 forum!?
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

NP
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No reviews yet. Only Previews. Unless you seen one which we havn't in which case, can u give us the URL?
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
          No reviews yet. Only Previews. Unless you seen one which we havn't in which case, can u give us the URL?
          well, if theyve played the game and are comenting on i, i cal it a review, even if its not technically a review, and so far i have seen two things that are actual reviews, gamespot, and somehwere else (avault maybe) where the person reviewing has said "The only disappointing thing is no multiplayer. Let me say that again, because it seems important. There is no multiplayer."

Comment

Yeah, and Activision promised to support CTP2.
            As far as everyone should be concerned, civ3 multiplayer is vaporware until the code is written and someone outside Firaxis has played with it.
            - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
            - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
            - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by The Templar
              As far as everyone should be concerned, civ3 multiplayer is vaporware until the code is written and someone outside Firaxis has played with it.
              This so true.

Don't ever buy anything based on promises.

But for me, I'll buy it for single player alone.

Comment

Working...
              X