Victory!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory!!!

I will win by UN or Cultural, how 'bout you guys???

( a mutiple choice poll.)
    United Nations
    19.31%
    Cultural
    26.24%
    Own 75% of map
    15.35%
    Bloodlust
    14.85%
    Alpha Centauri
    24.26%

i voted for bloodlust only.

would have liked a genocide choice.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Capturing the number of OBJECTIVE cities to acheive a Major Victory.

Comment

There are SIX victory conditions.

You forgot winning by histographic score.

Comment

all of them!
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

I voted for all the options and I don't know what I will normally do until I play.

I also believe it's been confirmed that a Domination victory is 2/3 not 3/4
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

how bout another option: i wont win, the ai will be too much...

Comment

I will try UN and Cultural as I enjoy building up my cities and getting advances. BUT - if other civs come along and try to smash up my cities, I am quite prepared to defend myself to the last enemy city!
                We shall show mercy but we shall not ask for it

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
                  how bout another option: i wont win, the ai will be too much...
                  That's what I'm hoping for!
                  All though I won't there to be some possibility of victory.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My first choice was cultural, simply because it seems the most "different"--exposing the newest features of the game. My second choice was domination, simply because I love taking over the whole (or most of it, at least) map!

Comment

I voted for UN and Alpha Centauri. Alpha Centauri, because I like spaceships and science fiction. UN, because diplomacy is superior.

Comment

Originally posted by cyril25376
                        I voted for UN and Alpha Centauri. Alpha Centauri, because I like spaceships and science fiction. UN, because diplomacy is superior.
                        we'll see which is superior after multiplayer comes out.
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I ALWAYS end up going to AC in Civ, but now that there are more ways to win, I just havent even begun to decide what to do! I think the cultural one and the UN one sound the most interesting.

I'll take over the world with my amazing culture, that will prove how perfect I am.
                          be free

Comment

i'll win each way at least once probably, but likely i'll focus on either science or cultural or diplomatic victory, as i'm generally a peaceful player.
                            -connorkimbro
                            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I voted for Alpha Centauri, but am interested in seeing how the Cultural win will work.

Comment

Working...
                              X