This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan I hope ou save you best update for tommorow

Obviously tommorow's updated is the last one many of us will read. So I hope you saved your best for last.

a full update would kick ass. like 2 sets of ask the civ team (if you can pull some questions out) a developer update, and loads of screens. screen of the week with 4 days until release aint gonna work.

Dan, your the man. do all you can. dan. spam dan. the man. spam. civ lan? no multiplayer dan. sad man. whats the plan? no multiplayer, sid ran. dan? did he take a van? yes, he can. i'm a big fan. dan, we believe in you, we all can dan van plan man ran lan.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Grow up, Uber.

Comment

Dan: Just do ur work. Properly. For the second time.
        Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
        Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Dan, your the man. do all you can. dan. spam dan. the man. spam. civ lan? no multiplayer dan. sad man. whats the plan? no multiplayer, sid ran. dan? did he take a van? yes, he can. i'm a big fan. dan, we believe in you, we all can dan van plan man ran lan.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
          X