What happen to the captured explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to the captured explorer

We know that scout is 0/0/2, therefore can be captured. And we know after captured, work will become slave worker, and settler to 2 works. But how about scout. Will it become worker, or slave scout?
    Anyway, capture and scout are new element will change the strategy a lot. Interesting move.
    Last edited by sekong; October 25, 2001, 19:26.

It turns into 140 of the spanish UU El Conquistadores which immediately jump to where the Aztecs are and beat them to death, while planting horses on the map for any continent not got them.

Side note - Spanish UU - Conquistadores, Upgrade of Explorer with actual Attack and Defence Values.

What happens if Barbars capture your settlers?
    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

I'm pretty sure the explorer has a movement rate of 3.

Comment

Sorry, what I mean is scouts. 0/0/2 which is available right from beginning.
        I may have to re-open a new thread..

Originally posted by dennis580
        I'm pretty sure the explorer has a movement rate of 3.

Comment

no, you don't have to open a new thread, you can just click the edit button if you want. or usually when replying, people read the whole thread that's already written, so people will know what you're talking about.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Thanks. I edited it. Unfortunately, I can't change the title on the forums list.

Originally posted by connorkimbro
            no, you don't have to open a new thread, you can just click the edit button if you want. or usually when replying, people read the whole thread that's already written, so people will know what you're talking about.

Comment

The Editor shows that the default unit for a slaved unit to transform into is a Worker. I would assume that applies to Scouts, too.

Pah! The Conquistadores were not scouts or explorers! They were murderers! Maybe call them a Musketmen with a better move... or a special, "Spread Disease" ability. But they were not Scouts...
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Does it mean a captured Great Leader will be a slave worker as well?? It reminds me the movie called Ben Hur.

Comment

Originally posted by sekong
                  Does it mean a captured Great Leader will be a slave worker as well?? It reminds me the movie called Ben Hur.
                  I hope so, that would be so cool!

The Great Zun Tzu or Patton reduced to mere slaves!
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Why do you think that captured military unit converts to worker? I thought if you capture catapult, then you keep it as catapult. Probably same goes for scout.
                    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
                    certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
                    -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                    X