Middle Age Strategy Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Age Strategy Error?

When I was reading the middle age strategy on Avault.com I noticed this quote.

The equally useful Monotheism bestows the Cathedral, a very important element in expanding your territory and the first non-Temple happiness city improvement available.
    Yet in the ancient age strategy I saw this:
    Another critical advance in the Ancient Era is Construction, which is useful for enabling the building of the Aqueduct and Coliseum city improvements...
    Did Jeff make an error by saying that the Cathedral is the first non-temple happiness improvment, or has the game changed such that the coliseum is no longer a happiness improvement?

EDIT: I just noticed that SerapisIV pointed this out in the Thread on the Avault strategies (at top)...I apologize for the spam

I hope it was just a mistake...
    Last edited by Zardos; October 25, 2001, 09:36.

Don't quote me on this, but I think that the Coliseum boots population growth. I may be wrong, but I once heard a quote saying: build a coliseum and watch people flock to your cities.
    Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
    "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Beaudoin
      Don't quote me on this, but I think that the Coliseum boots population growth. I may be wrong, but I once heard a quote saying: build a coliseum and watch people flock to your cities.
      Correct, in a sense. Colosseum!!!! as it is correctly spelled, provides a culture bonus, which is a factor in population growth. I don't believe it affects happiness.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
      X