Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the Info Dan!

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS
    They are both called barbarian villages for descriptive purposes, but they serve very different gameplay purposes
    Dan
    Cool! This is definately nice to know. So we will have BOTH aggressive Barbarian Villages and passive (pure "Goodie Hut" style) Barbarian Villages!

Comment

Dan,

on the map setup screen it has the chance of barbarians, does this effect the number of goody huts at all? also is there a way to completely cut off goodie huts? one last question, is it possible to get tech, or units or any other goodies (beside captured gold) from hostile barbarian villages?

Comment

Originally posted by SerapisIV
        Dan one of the recent screenshots shows a captured Barbarian worker. Do the barbarian encampments actually get tile improvements done around them by barbarian workers?
        THAT would be very interesting. I wonder how the barbarian AI differs from that of a regular civ in terms of building.

Also I think the modern barbarian encampments should be like the militiamen compounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          And I can make Atomic Settlers with an attack of 99!
          Usually silly ideas are not that funny; but this one is.
          Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Working...
          X