X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hidden screenshots in the avault preview

Here are some unlisted screens from the avault strategy guide:

#1 Damn those english commies.

#2 Many many new things on the city screen.

#3 The domestic advisor says...

#4 Modern times, note the pollution.

#5 Big old modern french cities.

#6 The spaceship.

#7 What the heck is this? A tutorial screen?
    I'm typing this from my bathtub. It helps support my girth.

Well I guess they should be unlisted because all i get is a "Return" link and an ad banner.

Comment

same
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

They're not hidden, they were up earlier, however AVault ripped down the links when we found the other age reports.

Well, looks like AVault ripped them down too. Guess we'll have to wait 2 days to see them again.

Comment

oh well. I tried.
          I'm typing this from my bathtub. It helps support my girth.

Comment

I'm wrong, these links don't work, but the ones listed in the AVault thread do, let me try and move them here:

#1 - Military Advisor

#2 - City View Screen

#3 - Domestic Advisor

#4 - Sucky English Lands yet building Space Ship? (London pollution)

#5 - Spying on the French (Tours pollution)

#6 - Space Ship: A work in progress

#7 - Popup between the Ancient and Middle Eras

#8 - World Wonders Status Screen
            Last edited by SerapisIV; October 24, 2001, 21:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisonbison
              oh well. I tried.
              You did fine, AVault must have a real picky server and won't show the pics unless the link is perfect

Comment

Looking at the world summary map in the lower left of screen shot #4:

I see the most concurrent CIVs in a game at once that I've seen in any other screen shot. Some shades of color are close but still different, so I count 8 civs at one time. Has anyone seen more?

I thought 7 was still max at one time except through the editor, I could be wrong on that (and probably am). Still thats the most crowded world I've seen yet.

Comment

its the player + 7 civs. 8 total.
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Nope, it was changed during the last Ask-the-Team update on Civ3.com, now on huge maps, all 16 civs is standard. The number of civs on a map is dependent on the map size. Pretty cool huh?

Comment

The modern screenshots (modern cities finally!!) look really cool.

The train tracks though.....I can see this being a very negative factor in the game. What I mean is - railroad in every single square. Damn this look disgusting
                      If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

??? Is that spaceship supposed to be the Unity ???

Comment

Well, if you were trying to reconcile CivIII with SMAC, then yes- it is the Unity.

But it really doesn't look like the unity, nor do I think that CivIII will necessarily 'call' it the Unity.

But who knows...

Comment

Working...
                          X