Creators Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creators Questions

1) For the scenario makers, what would the first scenario you would make be about?

2) For the scenario players, what would you like the first scenario you play be about?

I'd be making a Diadoch struggles firstup, but out of interest I want to know what other people are thinking about when it comes to making or playing scenarios.

Aliens. Lots of aliens. Well for scenarios anyway.

For mods - changing the mother@#$%ing leaders. Replacing Iroquois with Argentina or Incas.

A WW2 scenario with full world map, would be cool. So would a cold war scenario (Reagan, Andropov, Thatcher, Galtieri, Khomeni, whoever was in charge of China, and the new tech advances of synthesizers and New Wave/Punk music theory)
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by The Templar
      the new tech advances of synthesizers and New Wave/Punk music theory)
      Unit: Rock Band - makes one citizen happy for three turns, and is used to tour the land. Unit self-destructs after ten performances due to OD.

City Improvement: Electric Music Hall - Makes one unhappy citizen content.
      To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Working...
      X