No announcement yet.

Continents DO really look like spiders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continents DO really look like spiders.

Yeah, check the maps im the screenshots. It doesnt differ much from CIVII.
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Tell me you are kidding, or trolling! The continents look so much better than in civ2!
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Re: Continents DO really look like spiders.

Originally posted by Asesino_Virtual
      Better get your eyes checked. The continents look very large and real.. They resemble nothing from CivII IMHO.

Comment

The continents look pretty sweet..damn seven more days
        "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

What maps are you looking at?

All the details, if you look closely... it's wonderful. Very realistic stuff there.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

SPIDERS?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

Comment

Yeah, what are you talking about? A map is a map...
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

They do look much better than civII's.

Comment

Please provide either:

a. links to back up your statement

OR

b. some of the stuff you must be smoking.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

He's not smoking anything -- he probally dropped some 'cid!
                    "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

I think he was looking at the pangea continents...
                      Personally, I also think the maps look great...
                      "You don't have to be modest if you know you're right."- L. Rigdon

Comment

Now what's wrong with the maps?

They look good to me.
                        Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

I used to think the maps in Civ2 were bloody awful. Even the Civ1 maps were better!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dammit! . Ive been very mistaken this couple of days. Ive see some screenshots which continents are really cool.

Oops
                            Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
                            Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Spiders??? What are you on? I always play in civ2 Earth maps, but these civ3 maps look so great I might use them a majority of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X