Hypothetical Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical Question

Let's just say I don't pre-order Civ3. Will I still be able to pick it up from my local computer store, or will I miss out on getting it?
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

What kind of question is this?
    Of course you can buy it!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

No you will be refused the product, as the store manager will think you look 'funny'.

Comment

"This product encourages war and hatred against other nations. Get out!"

As long as you don't want the LE, you should be fine.
        To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

you will need to get a note from your Doctor as to why you didnt pre-order it !!!!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

OK I feel ashamed that no one will look at me the smae again....

what I meant to say was that if I don't order it will they run out of copies? Is there a shortage or not? Now that I realize my stupidity I guess I'll stop! Hell, at least it increases my post count!
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Imagine a world without hypothetical sentences
              be free

Comment

Originally posted by Earthling7
                "This product encourages war and hatred against other nations. Get out!"

As long as you don't want the LE, you should be fine.
                Are you saying the LE wont hit stores?
                Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                  Imagine a world without hypothetical sentences
                  It's easy if you try.

In fact, this question could have been a question. It didn't even have to hypothetical.

Comment

i can just imagine the marketing genius who comes up with...

"We are budgetting for 80,000 copies. This will cover our development and publishing costs. We will not release the game until we have 80,000 pre-orders. When we have 80,000 pre-orders by January, we'll send 'em off to the duplicators, recover our costs, and then go onto the next game !"

Comment

Will LE be in stores?

Comment

It's very possible the game could be sold out by the time you get to the store. I placed $10.00 down and reserved a copy for me at EB.

Comment

LE should be in stores though, most games that have a LE are in stores for at least a week.
                          Alex

Comment

Yah LE will be in stores...thats confirmed in the Infogrames Taiwan Website(U have to read it in Chinese though)...(at least in Taiwan lah)
                            " I give you all my chocholate, I give you my Kit Kat, but when you got a tic-tac, you never give me back! " - Why you so like tat

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 14
                              Are you saying the LE wont hit stores?
                              No. Just saying that it may be tricky to locate one. If you want to be relatively sure to get one, you might want to pre-order.
                              To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Working...
                              X