Dude Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Wtf

today (10-22) was supposed to be the day that everyone could release info about the game. WHY HAVEN"T THEY!
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

They're too busy playing the game.

Comment

Yeah, but which is worse...

A) Hearing reviews about the game by people who have and are playing it, then waiting another week and half more and actually playing it yourself?

B) Just waiting without hearing new info? Maybe playing a different game or getting ahead on work so people will notice you slacking less when you actually get the game?

I'm not sure yet where I fit in, I want to say (B) but I'm almost a junkie, I quickly fall back to (A) as I need my fix for new info, especially as the date of actually getting the box in my hands is tantalizingly close.

Comment

I want to see some reviews damnit!!! NOW!!!!

Please
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I want something....

ANYTHING!!!

They should be giving us info, not worshipping the game like its some godsend!! Hey wait.... oh nevermind....
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I posted a similar thread titled Hey!?!?. You would think websites would have the review on their hard drives several days before now.

BUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very upset. But I am even more so confused. Wouldn't having the first civ3 review be hugely advantageous to whomever published it? WTF!!!!!!!!
            I don't do drugs anymore 'cause i find i can get the same effect by standing up really fast.

I live in my own little world, but its ok; they know me here.

Comment

I cant wait to see a decent review about the game, prefferably from IGN.
              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 14
                excuse me, do you recall the ctp2 review of ign?
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yeah. lol, they should of given it at least 6.5.
                  Alex

Comment

Dude WtF:
                    surely the best thread title in quite some time!
                    The ice was here, the ice was there, the ice was all around: it cracked and growled and roared and howled like noises in a swound!

Comment

Yeah. lol, they should of given it at least 6.5.
                      actually, they should not have given the review to an rts fan
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Come on, are you trying to insult our hosts MarkG and DanQ?

All together now:

We Want An Apolyton Review, We Want An Apolyton Review, We Want An Apolyton Review...

It's sooo more funny to debate and criticize some friends effort
                        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Were are the reviews and I don't me those previews I mean full reviews of the whole game, it's almost out so were are they?
                          I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Originally posted by Adm.Naismith

We Want An Apolyton Review, We Want An Apolyton Review, We Want An Apolyton Review...
                            hut..hut...hut...hut
                            "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

I want Roger Waters to comment on the use of City Walls in Civ3...

Then I want Ian Gillan to comment on the Knights...

Just a thought... ?

In case of Spamometers going on alert... I'm just making the point that we don't need reviews. We need the GAME
                              To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Working...
                              X