No big reviews today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No big reviews today?

Well its the 22nd.. the day the people who were pre-sent the final CIVIII are allowed to reveal what they see. I know they may need a lot of time to absorb and write a full review but I woulda thought there'd be a flood of little snippets, maybe new screen shots, or something... but.. nothing yet!

Must.... get.....CIV.... 3......

Soon, soon. Think of it this way - you'll be amongst the first in the world to get it...

Comment

Is it confirmed that all of the advance copies are out?

Comment

Yeah, I also expected something...
        Some people seemed so excited a few hours before the 22nd and now... nothing

and this week's civ3.com update has finally made ME excited about civ 3 too ...
        In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
        In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

I'm sorry for the rest of you that no new info has come out today, but for me I'm glad. I've been trying to avoid new info as of late, and it's been killing me with all the (said to be) interesting info been/being released.
          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Hey! Plus it's my birthday today, so yet another reason for expecting some big reviews!!!

Comment

our spymaster(guess what i've been reading lately) tells me that at least the CGO review will come after the release

he adds though that other sites wont follow this way....
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Maybe they were so addicted to the game they didn't feel like writing one yet?

Comment

YOU DIDN"T GET AN ADVANCE COPY, MARK!?!?
                  And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

do you think mark wouldve kept his mouth shut untill now?

nah hed be too leaky..

me on the other hand.. oh no thats stupid..

Comment

when we get a copy you can be sure that you will not it instantly
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I waited for so long and nothing!!! What gives? What could possibly be going on? COMPLETE AND TOTAL INCOMPETENCE? Maybe I should run my own review site. I would have the review out as soon as possible, like today, and the other sites would be eating my dust.
                        I don't do drugs anymore 'cause i find i can get the same effect by standing up really fast.

I live in my own little world, but its ok; they know me here.

Comment

Maybee in the next few days...
                          Alex

Comment

I'm not sure if this hasn't already been noticed but there's an interview with Sid on EBGames.com from 10/18

Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

i think people don't give a rat's arse
                              "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

Working...
                              X