Two questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions

I have 2 questions. First, you know how when the AI says something in diplomacy how it says AICOUNTER, is the game going to have that? And when you trade a technology for an amount a turn, how many turns do you have to pay?

the AICOUNTER/AITHANKS etc are only in a debug version of the game, not in the final

Not sure about your other question, but I guess you can choose it... (although I've seen the number "20" mentioned a few times)
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Originally posted by Assur
      the AICOUNTER/AITHANKS etc are only in a debug version of the game, not in the final
      Correct, though the debug version might be fun to play with once or twice.

Not sure about your other question, but I guess you can choose it... (although I've seen the number "20" mentioned a few times)
      This is a good question. I see possibilities both ways. Either there is a set number or you can specify at the time of agreement. I would guess that you can specify your own number.

Comment

That is a big diffrence because if you pay for a tech in 3000 BC thats alot of turns.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they said that you set how long things last for. Though twenty turns has been seen a lot. Sounds like a nice, round number...
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
          X