Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean?

Take a look at the bottom of this screen:

That's right! You see the taskbar. Why? Is this for all multitask whiners?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Probably has something to do with the debug version of the game they were using in development. I wouldn't count on it meaning anything in relation to the final product. It has been stated various times that the final game will run full-screen only.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

for all of us MPers we want Windowed game not full screen... got to have soemthing to do between turns witohut having to press ALT-TAB ....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Personally I perfer the idea of a windowed game, rather than full screen.
        I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

I'm sure it has got something to do with the screenshoot process, remember one of the shoots included the task selector:

I don't think this will be in the actual game either.

Comment

It looks as if they have set the taskbar to always be on top, also over the fullscreen. It might be a setting, but as you said it is most likely debug stuff.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Fiil
              I don't think this will be in the actual game either.
              This is definitely in the game. They've said on many occasions that civ3 is alt-tab friendly. You can count on seeing that box quite often if you like to multi-task.

Comment

Working...
              X