Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GamesDomain screenshots: How new are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamesDomain screenshots: How new are they?

I just ran across some screenshots on GamesDomain.com from the 15th of the month, and haven't seen any reference to them around here. Anyone have any idea how old some of these screens might be?

BTW, someone may notice on the page referred to above, it mentions an early Nov. release date. Lets not go blowing gaskets over it. If people don't already know (and hey someone might not) GamesDomain is out of the UK.

Most of these are semi-old, but I can see several "new" ones. They appear to be from at least two separate builds (the "old" one that has appeared before, and the beta version that editors have been allowed to play around with) and I'm assuming the unique ones are from the latter.

I'll make a news item.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Most of these look old, except the one military advisor screen and the city view of 'Cinammon'.

But they are all very big and look great!

Comment

Elizabeth: "I, Elizabeth, Queen of way too many places to mention, do hereby thank my good friend, Alexander."

Alexander: "That's it! Prepare for WAR!"

Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

I'm intrigued by the shot of a solitary worker on the only discovered bit of map, with no settler or city in evidence
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

is the "AIRESPONCE"
            "AITHANKS"
            etc
            on the final game?
            better nto be, that is very sloppy
            maybe its dbug mode or whatever and it revelas its innards?
            Just my 2p.
            Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
            Which shows you learn something every day.
            formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by tishco
              is the "AIRESPONCE"
              "AITHANKS"
              etc
              on the final game?
              better nto be, that is very sloppy
              maybe its dbug mode or whatever and it revelas its innards?
              Dan the Man said they were for debugging and were taken out.

Comment

Working...
              X