Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone sick of previews and etc, yet? And! it's the 22nd.. ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone sick of previews and etc, yet? And! it's the 22nd.. ;)

I can't stand reading them anymore, it's the same thing always, and knowing that the game is coming out in a few days, I really find it useless to try and find more info on it.

But! remember, the reviews are coming out on the 22nd right? I'll be looking out for that tonight.
    be free

.... It's the 21st ...

Comment

22ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      be free

Comment

Wrong day, peasant.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Yeah it's the 21st... woohoo my first post! Hi all!
          What is called 'foreknowledge cannot be elicited from spirits, nor from gods, nor by analogy with past events, nor from calculations. It must be obtained from men who know the enemy situation. - Sun Tzu

Comment

Feel the rebirth of a lurker as a poster.

All form a prayer circle and give thanks to Sid that he made such a wonderous event possible.

That aside ( ) In some parts of the world it will be the 22nd before others, that doesn't mean that all the reviews will be out. Expect apolytoners to give regular updates about new ones. though.

I just want Marko's review if he gets an advanced copy.

No thats a lie, I want to know everything about it from every possible source, but I want Markos' the most.
            A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

welcome todd, I like your quote by the way
              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

In some parts of the world it will be the 22nd before others, that doesn't mean that all the reviews will be out.
                That's why I said tonight
                be free

Comment

In any event, I don't think most of the reviews are going to be up until around 6:00 EST tommorow.

I'd be very surprised if one popped up before October 22nd hit the eastern coast of North America.

Comment

Wait for tomorrow... i am 80% sure that MarkG will post a REVIEW.
                    If someone goes to the chat today, ask MarkG about this. Im not sure if i can go.
                    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
                    Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Okay, where I am it's the 21st, anyway, heh heh. My quote should reveal how much I enjoy espionage activities in games... I'm not quite sure what to expect out of Civ 3, though...
                      What is called 'foreknowledge cannot be elicited from spirits, nor from gods, nor by analogy with past events, nor from calculations. It must be obtained from men who know the enemy situation. - Sun Tzu

Comment

I really find it useless to try and find more info on it.
                        I do too, as well. The game will be that more interesting not knowing all of the aspects of the game. With the recent/soon to be burst of info it has been/will be tough. I guess it will all pay off in the end when Civ3 comes out. "Patience young grasshopper"
                        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
                        X