Music makes the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hex
    I'm a sick bastard and I liked the music of Colozization.
    !?!?!

Oh well.

Comment

what's really bad is you keep playing the same album for hours while playing the game...

so when you hear that album or music somewhere else your brain suddenly thinks:"uh oh shouldn't I be playing... " or the image of the game flashes into your head...

Comment

Re: voiceovers will not make this game

Originally posted by Master Marcus
        good music, good sounds; no extended voiceovers, no in-game movies to "distract" the player: these are details, of course, next to the gameplay mechanics and the AI. But I know I'll miss the cutted details.
        I won´t miss the wonder movies, but if there are no voiceovers when I´ve researched a new tech, I´m going to miss them (really liked them in SMAC). IIRC, nothing has been confirmed so far about voiceovers.
        "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

I certainly add some favourite music from Civ2, hopefully the classics like "Augustus Rises" will be in for a third successive Civ.

I would like a mix of mood music, based on either the civ I am playing as (e.g Rule Britannia as the English) or the era I am playing. Possible play something moodful like Mars from Holst's planet suite when a major war has been declared.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X