Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anunikoba

Fab, isn't that from Hamlet?

I too like to play the 'great benefactor' role when it comes to weakened civs. One of the things I HATED about the AI in SMAC was that, even if I wanted to give my former enemies stuff so they could survive, they just wouldn't have it! How silly!

Hopefully CivIII's AI will allow us to show kindness to defeated foes, and will change their attitude towards our nations becuase of this kindness.

Otherwise--- Nuke the Sons of B|+(H3$!!
    Yep. Act 2 scene 2 line........ 310 or thereabouts.

But I prefer the fleshed out Star Trek reading.

"Ah yes, well I too know Hamlet. And what he may have said with irony, I say with conviction; What a piece of work is man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving, how express and admirable in action, how like an angel in apprehension, how like a god"

It adds to it a bit.

Back on point, I mainly cheat to try and give he computer a better chance to be a good opponent while still staying on a difficulty level that meant I wouldn't be swamped with rioting revolutionaries. What I really want from a sequel is a different slider for AI difficulty and a different one for domestic. Then I could have my nation on ridiculously easy to control and the enemy on ridiculously powerful, meaning everyones cheating

Oh if only it could be so!
    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
    X