PCGamer Special Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCGamer Special Issue

It seems that PCGamer is putting out a Special Isuue just for the release of Civ3!
    The greatest generals in history didn't use war simulations, they just played Civ 2

An old saying goes "For every language a man knows, he is that many times a man"
    Therefore, George Bush is half a man.

When? Any new screens? A website?

*salivating over keybord*
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Kewl. I might actually go buy this one.

Comment

Cool I'll buy that. When is't being published?
        Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

As far as I know, after the game is being released. Anyways, they can't review the game until October 22.
          The greatest generals in history didn't use war simulations, they just played Civ 2

An old saying goes "For every language a man knows, he is that many times a man"

Comment

Thanks for the news.

Comment

Why put it after the game is relased, theres no point in buying it then, i'll already have it. Of course for newbees to the game it would be good i guess. I would've bought it if it came before the release
              Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

After the release. aww I was hoping to buy it this weekend and salivate over it until I get civ3 on Tuesday or wednesday ( hopefully).
                Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Hopefully it will come out before the game does.

Comment

You'll have lots of online sites' reviews and, if Markos gets it, is feeling generous and Firaxis / Dan says it's cool, you'll have the .pdf version of the manual to wa..... salivate over
                    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                    X