Should firaxis be working on MP or Scenarios Next !!! what is the prioirty
    MP addon
    62.20%
    Scenarios
    24.39%
    Other (please post)
    13.41%
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

An in-game poll-mechanism that connects to the net and asks everyone what you should do next. I'm sure Apolytoners would be all over it!

Comment

First, the only reason I'm participating in this poll is because it was an excuse to look at Rasputin's anime avatar.

Second, I voted "other". I think they should work on additional civilizations with unique graphics and creating a unit library to support the mod-making community. We also need some sort of event generator if one is not included in the editors.

Now I'm going to hit "Submit Reply" and look at Rasputin's avatar again.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Simple. The patches. They should at least devote a majority of their time to this in the first few months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
          First, the only reason I'm participating in this poll is because it was an excuse to look at Rasputin's anime avatar.

Second, I voted "other". I think they should work on additional civilizations with unique graphics and creating a unit library to support the mod-making community. We also need some sort of event generator if one is not included in the editors.

Now I'm going to hit "Submit Reply" and look at Rasputin's avatar again.
          dirty little perve

Comment

Well since I have yet to play the game and find out how buggy the AI is or isn't, I will say give us MP ASAP. But if we find some problems, that might change to a we need a patch ASAP.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

i voted for MP of course, but if the sp comes out really buggy i'd rather they fix those problems first
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

damn those non-multiplayer making bastards

Comment

At least two scenarios then multiplayer, then everything else
                  Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

I voted for MP, just so the whiners on Poly will shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
                      I voted for MP, just so the whiners on Poly will shut up
                      and the whiners thankyou

Comment

Why so restricted options?

In a official expansion-pack release (about 6-12 months from now), I expect both complete MP-support; more scenarios (obviously); more editors/editor-options & tabs; more Civs to choose between and (maybe) just a few more carefully selected techs, city-improvements, wonders, tile-improvements (well they added some in SMAC Crossfire). And perhaps some extra diplomacy/espionage/trade options. And finally some added minor tweaks and features as well. Compare with the SMAC Crossfire expansion. Dont be so modest.
                        Last edited by Ralf; October 20, 2001, 03:59.

Comment

I was going to say something, but Ralf said it first.

I chose Other because the others were a bit limited.
                          To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

I get the feeling Firaxis wont be working on any more scenarios.
                            Alex

Comment

Uhm both?!

I sure hope there won't be another milking-the-customer-for-years-to-come with smallish and cheaply made addons episode. Civ2 was horrendous in this aspect... multiple "add-ons" with basically only a few pre-fabbed scenarios... a very late MP pack... a Gold edition... and then also ToT IIRC...

Let's have some of these goodies all in once for a change.

Comment

Working...
                              X