• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vid On Gamespot!

HAHAHA got it first this time!

go to he civ3 section of gamespot.com
    and click on the movies sectrion
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

I am so impressed with this game. I am particularly impressed with how smooth and fluid the game is. Watching the in-game videos, you can see how the gameplay just seems to flow so effortless.
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

I try to avoid streaming on my connection, is the video preview worth it? Is there new stuff shown and more gameplay shwon?

Comment

Is the video the same horrible resolution as the one yesterday?

Comment

Ok... yes the video is worth seeing but...

This um, um, guy on the uh um um video, can be pretty uh, err annoying.

A big company like that, you'd think they could hire a starving actor..

Comment

Is there any way for people with slower connections to save the streams and play them back after download? It would be nice to do that with the "T1" version to get the best resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by CygnusZ
              Ok... yes the video is worth seeing but...

This um, um, guy on the uh um um video, can be pretty uh, err annoying.

A big company like that, you'd think they could hire a starving actor..
              I couldn't help but laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pembleton
                Is there any way for people with slower connections to save the streams and play them back after download? It would be nice to do that with the "T1" version to get the best resolution.
                I know its really odd that they dont have a download version
                And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Working...
                X