What are you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you

I am moslty scientific, but some militaristic.
    Scientific
    47.47%
    Militaristic
    9.09%
    Expansionistic
    22.22%
    Diplomatic
    12.12%
    Money-maker
    5.05%
    Trade fanatic
    4.04%
    The greatest generals in history didn't use war simulations, they just played Civ 2

An old saying goes "For every language a man knows, he is that many times a man"
    Therefore, George Bush is half a man.

I'm a Scientific Diplomatic Trader, right up to the point where I think I can **** the opposition...

[EDIT] Good God! It censored the word "****"! Surely it was only a year or two ago that adverts for "The spy that ****ged me" were plastered around on 20-foot billboards...

Weird.

Comment

you definitely need more options, for example balanced, spaceship rusher, and other...

Comment

I am definitely an expansionist with heavy diplomatic inclinations.

Not sure how much you can improve diplomacy over SMAC/X when it is only single player. I hope it surprises me...

Comment

My option is not there; the tile-improvement fanatic

Comment

I put my vote down for moneymaker. The money is only a means to an end, and that end is science and infrastructure. And I also love to share the wealth with the AI's, so i guess I must be diplomatic too.
            I'm also a tile-improvment fanatic.

Comment

i'd vote for Diplomatic as I love diplo games in civ2 MP... as for SP who cares !!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You forgot to have the vote selection "any (or every) which way you can" (I voted expansionist).

Since I don't know how strong (or weak) the opposition is, I try to grab every piece of land I can until mid-game. But I almost never have revolts, and rarely entertainers, so you know I balance out with the improvements.

By then I generally have an idea what the situation is, and I'm perhaps butting heads against an aggressive neighbor who can't keep from attacking me (first victim)!

But that's Civ2. Civ3 will be a horse of a different color!

Comment

malicious diplomat +militaristic + expansionist =>all will be my
                  Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
                  f**k the f****n f*****s!
                  I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
                  let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

cool but what a dump for Off-topic
                    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

I'm basically a perfectionist.

Comment

Perfectionist with Scientific tendancies.
                        Extremely mad terraformer though. 4 engineers per city, the entire map (hills and mountains included) turned into grassland/plains (so all square produce shields) and all with farms/railroads on them.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You forgot the "all of the above" option.

Comment

Does anyone know how many polls there have been about this? I've lost count. Say NO to spam

Comment

I couldn't vote because the 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None' option wasn't in the poll.

Comment

Working...
                              X