They have it all planned out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faboba
    Anticipation is bad for the skin........
    And also for my blood pressure and my studies... But certainly is fun... I hope I'm more than pleasantly surprised. It's been five years
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Just look at how many civs they still have to update that by. Civs remaining devided by days left should tell us the updates left.

Comment

Originally posted by manofthehour
        Just look at how many civs they still have to update that by. Civs remaining devided by days left should tell us the updates left.
        Dan has said that Civ of the week will continue weekly until all civs are done.
        Last edited by HalfLotus; October 23, 2001, 20:01.

Comment

I can't understand why you'd want even more info than what you have now, I can assure you all, you know over 70% of what the game has to offer, there is a measily 7 days left, and you still are hoping for more info?!
          be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
            I can't understand why you'd want even more info than what you have now, I can assure you all, you know over 70% of what the game has to offer, there is a measily 7 days left, and you still are hoping for more info?!
            70%, really??
            And how do you know?
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm used to following games, trust me, it's over 70%
              be free

Comment

What exactly does 70% mean anyway?

I know we still don't know that stats for most military uints. Nor do we know the actual effects for each improvement/wonder. We also only know the basics of how systems work, not the details and tricks and rules.

I think we'll go a lot while reading the rules.

Comment

Yah, I accounted those sorts of things, but as I see it, compared to the other info in the game, they count for small things we don't know about.

If i keep talking like this I am going to get beaten up here
                  be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                    Yah, I accounted those sorts of things, but as I see it, compared to the other info in the game, they count for small things we don't know about.

If i keep talking like this I am going to get beaten up here
                    But still, where do you get a number like 70%? I don't care that much. I just wish I had the game at this point.

Comment

well, from my experience of following games, my good guess is 70%. I could be wrong of course, but I don't think I am far off from that number
                      be free

Comment

Working...
                      X