No announcement yet.

Spawn or convert? The Great Leader debacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are more an abstraction of the leadership of your civilastion. While great leaders are supposed to be 'real' people.

And right about the units.... kinda like grandads axe, all the original workers are long dead and have been replaced, all their equipment has broken a hundred times over and has been replaced... so it's not really the same unit, but good to know that support you've been spending on them has been put to good use.

But anyway, you cant just replace a great leader when the old one dies .
    Dont you agree using a 2000 year old great leader to rushbuy the manhatten project is just a little too odd...

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
      But what if my enemy/rival is fighting a different nation and I have bribed them into peace. So then they take their great leaders and build all the wonders before I can. So the peace option doesn't work. That again is why it would seem that a peaceful great leader is needed.
      Probably if the enemy warmonger is getting great leaders, all of them will be going towards making armies, as they are in the middle of a war, and chances are also militaristic...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's been said that leaders die after a while. That's why a perfectionist would rush it to their wonder-building city and finish it up and a militaristic civ would quickly use it to create their knight army and sweep down on others.
        "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
        "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
        "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Working...
        X