Barbarian camps store money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian camps store money

Read a magazine preview on Civ III in PC Zone. Apparently, barbarians store stolen money in the encampments. I assume that if you level the camps you get the loot. Cool incentive to hunt down the scum eh.

Wow! Good eye! Thanks!
    Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
    "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Read a magazine preview on Civ III in PC Zone. Apparently, barbarians store stolen money in the encampments. I assume that if you level the camps you get the loot. Cool incentive to hunt down the scum eh.
      This feature seems to me to be susceptible to manipulation such as defending a village who pillages enemy cities.

Comment

that may be harder than you think since they would obviously attack you as well even if you are protecting their city. Will be interesting to see how agresively the AI goes after the barbarian camps

Comment

What would be cool is if we could pay the barbarians to attack other civs - maybe some sort of rudimentary diplomacy.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Oh that's awesome. Now a real reason to get money from those things. And it's offset because you have to kill them all. And no, there will be no diplomacy with the enemy. DESTROY THE BARBARIANS, SPARE NO LIFE, TAKE NO PRISONER!

Woops, I got carried away again
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
            X