Elite Spies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Spies

Since military ranking was introduced, it could be interesting if a veteran/elite spy was now more accurate instead of just stronger than a normal spy. What do you think?
    Alex

Given the new espionage system I'm not sure this will happen
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Alex 14

spies are no longer a unit in Civ3, instead like Lorizael mentioned the espionage system system is an abstract system now, so you will control all spy functions from a single screen

Comment

Oh ok, thats pretty sweet then. What about diplomats?
        Alex

Comment

Alex 14

diplomats are also no longer a unit in civ3, and all diplomatics actions are now abstracted to the diplomacy window once you have communication with a civ

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 14
            What about diplomats?
            Same deal.
            Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
              Alex 14

diplomats are also no longer a unit in civ3, and all diplomatics actions are now abstracted to the diplomacy window once you have communication with a civ
              Two in a row, Alex. Not your lucky day, it seems.

Just kidding, don't shoot me!

To be fair, change in diplomacy is a better know subject then espionage missions: Firaxis is keeping info on them "For Their Eyes Only"
              "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
              - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
              X