voiceovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voiceovers

I really liked the numerous SMACx voiceovers for every tech, when building each facility the first time, for each SP ( wonder )etc... and I didn't find yet a satisfying answer about this for Civ III - will there be an extensive sound editing, also during diplomacy with leaders ? This was discussed in the past, but I didn't hear a definitive echo from the developers team . The game is almost completed - do you have a link?
    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

I liked the voice overs in SMAC as well and although I can not answer your question my guess would be that they would not have voice overs.

I just don't think they fit as well in a Civ game as in a SMAC game where you have fictional characters with fictional quotes. But, I think a generic voice over voice might work well.
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home.

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Comment

bump

voiceovers were vital in SMAC and I think they'd be great for Civ3. since it isn't listed as a feature and contracting all those actors would be a problem, it probably is one extra wisely not promised.

can anyone confirm?

Comment

Working...
      X