Sid Meier Gems in PC GAMER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Meier Gems in PC GAMER

A gaggle of apparent answers to unseen questions appears in the very back (okay not the back cover) of this (next?) month's issue of PC GAMER. Nothing great but if you get the mag, look forward to it and if you do not get the mag, flip to the back page in the store.

Also, they mention an exclusive review of a "hit" game next issue. Don't know if this is CivIII or not but what else is a sure fire Christmas hit?
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home.

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Re: Sid Meier Gems in PC GAMER

Originally posted by donarumo
    ...but what else is a sure fire Christmas hit?
    Duh! The Weakest Link (PC)!

But thanx for the heads up- will be looking for the mag.

Comment

Re: Sid Meier Gems in PC GAMER

Originally posted by donarumo
      Also, they mention an exclusive review of a "hit" game next issue. Don't know if this is CivIII or not but what else is a sure fire Christmas hit?
      The next expansion pak for The Sims is due out mid Nov. A game with THREE expansion paks all best sellers, in less than two years. EA sure has found a gold mine in the Sims franchise.
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

I admit, i'm a sims addict. I havn't played in a little while, but i love the game, and i go back to it every once in a while, and each time i become obsessed with the game for a few weeks. i've gone through 4 or 5 cycles of the sims now. the next expansion pack will be yet another reason, though i'm sure not as much, i expect to be obsessed with civ3 for a long time
        -connorkimbro
        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Don't know how far we are from the release of the next UK issue..... I could ask Kieron..... ( yeah! I know the assistant editor socially and you don't nyaa ) ... but given it did the preview last issue ( quite a good one too ) and they will undoubtedly have their advance copies already, it's likely they'll have a review of't.
          A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

I dont know why the sims has been so popular. I played it for about 5 hours and after that I had had enough

I think its one of those games that you either love dearly or you really hate.

Comment

Working...
            X