Physical manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Döbeln_2001
    >>Pirates don't usually care about the manuals, it's kind of hard to play with only the manual.<<

Eh, a pirate benefits quite a lot from a manual - for instance he can play his pirated game a lot easier...
    But how do you know the PDF won't come with the CD? I've seen several games that have done just that. I doubt not having a manual is gonna stop a pirate.
    Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

yes it will affect pirates, like guybrush threeepwood

maybe you will need the manual to play
      we seem to be going back to when you ned the manual to find out what the 45 word on page 78 was to play the game, only now its unique numbers so is even better, and more pirate proof. most abandonware needs stuff from the manual so people just copy out all the codes and distibute them or hack the game, unique numbers stop that. like on black and white. that has numbers.
      Just my 2p.
      Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
      Which shows you learn something every day.
      formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

Re: yes it will affect pirates, like guybrush threeepwood

Originally posted by tishco
        maybe you will need the manual to play
        You're assuming that the manual is required. Since Firaxis has said nothing on the matter and most games don't need it, I will assume it is not.
        Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

Working...
        X