No announcement yet.

Rate of Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´d say so. But it will be a BIG difference, bigger than in Civ2.
    "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Regarding hitpoints being the same - Hmmmm that does sound rather insane but I'm sure it'll work out AND remove any of the Phalanx - Tank problem a certian other game had.......

Regarding attached picture - I hate to say it but the description is pish. It sounds like it's been written in portugese then translated using altavista.

Also the tech name 'stealth' is obscured by the aluminium. These are of course minor things but it all adds up.............
      A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Allright, that covers up HP. *sigh*

Now, what about Rate of Fire? Dan?
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
        X