• Show
Clear All

• I just pre-ordered it

They're calling me the second it comes in
    hurrah!
    -=Dave=-
    aka Pangaea
    aka Civ Guy

I'm glad you got your order in, but is there a point to this thread?

Comment

pre order

it got rid of my boredom for like 8 seconds

but here's a point:
      How many of you have pre-ordered it?
      -=Dave=-
      aka Pangaea
      aka Civ Guy

Comment

Re: pre order

Originally posted by Civ Dave
        it got rid of my boredom for like 8 seconds

but here's a point:
        How many of you have pre-ordered it?
        There have been waaay too many polls about orders. Let me just say that a significant number of people have preordered and another significant number plans to buy it off the shelf as soon as it's out.

Comment

I just pre-ordered civ3 today from amazon.com (5$ off too. The whole thing with shipping for 49.99$)

I can't wait to get it!
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
            I just pre-ordered civ3 today from amazon.com (5$ off too. The whole thing with shipping for 49.99$)

I can't wait to get it!
            I assume this is SE you ordered. I sprung for the LE myself. I guess I'm just fanatical like that

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th

I assume this is SE you ordered. I sprung for the LE myself. I guess I'm just fanatical like that
              Yeah, I ordered the SE. I guess I should have gone for the Limited Edition. oh well!
              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

i preordered it back when it said multiplayer on the ad
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Jingo
                  i preordered it back when it said multiplayer on the ad
                  ohhh poor you.... boo hoo lets cry about it... because you don't want the game if it doesn't have multiplayer right? you're never going to play it SP, and were never planning on it, right?

STFU!
                  And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Working...
                  X