Big things to come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big things to come?

I was browsing some of the other civ sites and on the 10-12 and 10-8 updates at civilization nation there is mention of something big coming on sunday. What could that mean? A sneak peak at the full game? A video feed of Sid playing it himself? Is it just for civ nation or all the major civ sites? Anybody have a clue?
    I don't do drugs anymore 'cause i find i can get the same effect by standing up really fast.

I live in my own little world, but its ok; they know me here.

Maybe we will get a non-playable demo?

Well, a civer can dream, can't he?
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

I'm guessing that the fan-site owners get their preview copies tomorrow.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
        I'm guessing that the fan-site owners get their preview copies tomorrow.
        This would be my guess as well.

Comment

disregard
          I don't do drugs anymore 'cause i find i can get the same effect by standing up really fast.

I live in my own little world, but its ok; they know me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Giant
            disregard
            Changed your mind after you posted, eh? I usually try to pretend there was a point to my post when that happens to me

Comment

::sets up spy sofware on Markos & Dans boxes::

I'M STARTING A FANSITE.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I'd like to take this moment to announce that I helped Markos & Dan set up Apolyton but they stabbed me in the back shortly thereafter. Hence I'm officially a fansite creator and deserve a copy. Now hand it over!
                Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

i'm going to create apolygon.net and fake them out.

:hush hush:
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Coincidence?

MarkG has also posted that there is a Chat Session scheduled for tomorrow... In his (Markos') words: "Be There."

Is this a coincidence? I think not.

I, for one, WILL be there. I suggest you all drop-in on the Chat Session tomorrow to find out what this "mysterious" session is all about.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Re: Coincidence?

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      MarkG has also posted that there is a Chat Session scheduled for tomorrow... In his (Markos') words: "Be There."
                      It says 16:00 EST for the time of the chat. I just want to clarify: EST means Eastern Standard Time, ie, North America, not some other time zone?
                      Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

EST is eastern standard time, GMT-5

Comment

Yes, that's 4:00 PM Eastern US Coastal Time, or 1:00 PM Western (Pacific) US Coastal Time.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Just making sure. I live in the time zone myself. Didn't want to find out a day later that Markos was actually referring to Estonian Standard Time or some other stupid time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Executor
                              Just making sure. I live in the time zone myself. Didn't want to find out a day later that Markos was actually referring to Estonian Standard Time or some other stupid time zone.
                              You're a funny man! But, I do understand where you're coming from!

Comment

Working...
                              X