Partisans in civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partisans in civ3?

Does anyone happen to know whether partisans are in civ 3? I haven't seen any screenshots, but I really hope they still are, as they could require no resources and give a small civ that is getting attacked by a larger civ some hope of resistence, even if it loses key resources such as saltpeter or oil or whatever.

Haven't heard anything, but I did see a screenshot here at Apolyton showing what *might* be a partisan.

Lord knows.

Comment

i hope they have them, maybe not as numerous as in civ2, but still

that partisan looks like a farmer with a gun. isn't he wearing blue jeans?
      Last edited by d_dudy; October 13, 2001, 11:59.
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Actually if they're worth their salary I'd wager it's a militia unit ( as seen in all those American historical scenarios )

Now that resources are needed for units there will be some units ( like the elephant ) which are weaker but require no resources to build. I'd wager one will be a militia unit which may or may not adopt the function which the partistan did in Civ 2 ( appearing when you take over a city )

If they do have them in that function the number of the militia / partisan units which appear will not doubt be a results of the culture of the city being taken over.
        A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
        X