Online ordering for Europeans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online ordering for Europeans...

I ordered my Civ3 TinCan on 30 September. I just checked the order status and here it is:

Items Ordered:
    1 of: Civilization 3 Limited Edition Tin [CD-ROM]
    Item Availability: 1 to be released: October 30, 2001
    Expected Ship Date: Oct 31, 2001
    Estimated Delivery: Nov 15, 2001 - Nov 26, 2001

It seems clear they will not be shipping it early. It should answer some questions posted on this forum. This also gives a clear idea when it arrives. How does this match up with European release dates?

If you haven't ordered yet due to incertainties, I hope this clears it up and helps you make an informed decision.

To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

where did you order it? CB?

Comment

Interesting, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
        where did you order it? CB?
        Amazon.com - They had the lowest shipping rates, 8 bucks, opposed to 35 at EB... It takes a whila as you can see, but I can always download it while I wait

Comment

That matches perfectly with the Infogrames UK version of the release date, which is 16th November. Guess they won't ship the game to a country until it's been officially released there.

David
          "War: A by-product of the arts of peace." Bierce

Comment

Originally posted by Earthling7

Amazon.com - They had the lowest shipping rates, 8 bucks, opposed to 35 at EB... It takes a whila as you can see, but I can always download it while I wait
            hm how? they ship to us only

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
              hm how? they ship to us only
              No they don't. They have a list of countries they do ship to. Most of Europe is on that list. It was discussed in another thread (can't remember which one) a couple of weeks ago.

Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Crouchback
                That matches perfectly with the Infogrames UK version of the release date, which is 16th November. Guess they won't ship the game to a country until it's been officially released there.

David
                EB ( or Game actually but same company ) reconned 17th of November
                A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                X