Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.civ3.com shows official countdown till release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.civ3.com shows official countdown till release.

I wish they had a countdown clock that would show the exact minute the game would be made available in he first store. I know that would be impossible to know ahead of time, but someone somewhere has to be the first. Don't they? Where do you think the first person to get the game will get it from?

look at www.civfanatics.com, there is one

Comment

Wicked.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Fixed

Comment

Sorry, there is only a no watch. Shame on me for this false info.

Comment

man, i thought you meant there was a countdown clock by your subject. Oh well, that would be cool though
            Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Well I hope this countdown also applies to the UK release date
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Wait a minute they do have a countdown clock. It's in days though. Wow i missed it. That's really cool. 18 days. Not to far away. aw, can't wait til the day
                Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Oh, I've got one too:

Comment

Hey, Provost, according to Firaxis, the US and UK versions are shipping at the same time!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Congrats on becoming a deity! what are you, the fourth, fifth? i know mao, AH, Ming, who else?
                      And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Imran and MarkG are too but they have other titles so you can't see it. So I am the sixth deity. I am hoping to be no. 5 soon when AH inevitably lands himself a PCR

Well Firaxis seem to be confident they will be the same day, although Infogrames themselves don't seem to have a clue. But Firaxis are supposed to be handling the UK release or something, so I think Firaxis are the best people to ask on this matter anyway...and they say simultaneous, which is good
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X