What is this screen shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this screen shot

What exactly is this screen shot? Ok for some reason I can't in port is but with the new screen shots at TTG it is the one close up of all the unties.

What does it show, is it a battle and screen, and if it is, whos who?
    https://www.tothegame.com/screenshot...18#?sort=title]

I see that many people have viewed this thread, but none have bothered to answer.

Possible reason: No one knows what you are asking!

The language is garbled and your link shows many screenshots. Which one are you referring to? What are "unties"? By "battle and screen" do you mean "battlescreen"? None of the screenshots looks like a battlescreen. "I can't in port is but " is a combination of words I have never encountered.

Please repost with the help of a translator and a more specific link to the screen in question. Your question will then be magically answered by all manner of zealous Apolytoners.
    Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Please repost with the help of a translator

Comment

Sorry about the Garbo english. The screen I am refering to is the one on the bottom right. I was wondering what it is a picture of.

Comment

It's a sample of all featured in-game units, I think.

Comment

Well yeah, it is an earlier screenshot, where Firaxis have assembled quite purposefully a load of units on a map just to demonstrate the wide array of units within the game, that is all...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Anyone else notice the FPS counter in the upper left of the screenshot in question? A lousy 12.82... I wonder what it all means?

Comment

Working...
              X