How much to pay in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to pay in the UK?

www.eb.uk.com are accepting pre-orders at £34.99 (no collectors edition). Free p&p.
    www.gamesstreet.infront.co.uk are offering for £25.49 + £1 p&p (BTW This is very up to date. It wasn't on their site yesterday. No collectors edition.)

A 'no-brainer' IMHO. Sadly though, both sites are specifying 16 November as a release date.

Amazon.co.uk have my pre-order at £24.99 with reasonable P&P. I hope they'll get the game as soon as it comes out and send it on right away, but they are still saying 28/12.

By the way, when the announcement about the game going gold came out yesterday I posted a notice on Infogrames UK web site asking about release dates and the Limited Edition. No response yet however.

David
    "War: A by-product of the arts of peace." Bierce

Comment

I have preordered it from Amazon.co.uk for 24.99 and som P&P. buy it from here, and Apolyton will get a few percent too which is the least we can do

the link is in this thread

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Nice to know we can buy software at similar prices to the US at last. I'm afraid I've boycotted amazon.co.uk after they failed to deliver the last Harry Potter on day of release despite me ordering weeks in advance. It was a special birthday present for my daughter she was so disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by PN
          Nice to know we can buy software at similar prices to the US at last. I'm afraid I've boycotted amazon.co.uk after they failed to deliver the last Harry Potter on day of release despite me ordering weeks in advance. It was a special birthday present for my daughter she was so disappointed.
          eCommerce sites have an inbuilt criticality function.

But I don't expect to get the game on the release date, and maybe not until three days after. Wish I had the time to go find a shop on a work day.

David
          "War: A by-product of the arts of peace." Bierce

Comment

Originally posted by Crouchback
            Amazon.co.uk have my pre-order at £24.99 with reasonable P&P. I hope they'll get the game as soon as it comes out and send it on right away, but they are still saying 28/12
            I'm waiting for this too. I sure hope they update the date soon, so I can pre-order the game from the UK.

Comment

I want the game as soon as I can get it. So I have not been too keen to preorder it online and have it shipped, instead I will probably go into the city centre as early as I can and buy it from the shop. Unless someone has better advice!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Crouchback

By the way, when the announcement about the game going gold came out yesterday I posted a notice on Infogrames UK web site asking about release dates and the Limited Edition. No response yet however.

David
                Hahaha, You Fool!. U will never get the answer, go to the stores and beg!
                Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
                Asesino_Virtual

Comment

If you are going to pre-order it from amazon.co.uk then go through Apolyton as they get a percentage. Saves buying a stein!
                  'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

I've mailed Amazon uk about their hopefully incorrect release date.
                    I won't order the game before I get a better date...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      I want the game as soon as I can get it. So I have not been too keen to preorder it online and have it shipped, instead I will probably go into the city centre as early as I can and buy it from the shop. Unless someone has better advice!

Same here. I rarely order games off the net.

Comment

Re: How much to pay in the UK?

Originally posted by PN
                        www.eb.uk.com are accepting pre-orders at £34.99 (no collectors edition). Free p&p.
                        www.gamesstreet.infront.co.uk are offering for £25.49 + £1 p&p (BTW This is very up to date. It wasn't on their site yesterday. No collectors edition.)

A 'no-brainer' IMHO. Sadly though, both sites are specifying 16 November as a release date.
                        It is for these reasons that I have pre-ordered from amazon.com

Comment

Working...
                        X