Lets make a cyberparty @ dalnet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets make a cyberparty @ dalnet!

Yeah!. We could meet all together in the DALNET #apolyton channel and have a good time!. What do u say!. This Gold release deserves a party! And other when the game is in stores!
    YEAH YEAH!.
    And we could get special guest, like Dan, or even SID!!!!!!.

Come on!

In this thread we should discuss the date and the time, and if Mark can bring some "special" guests.

Good idea, isnt in!?
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Sounds good to me!

what is dalnet?

Comment

It's an IRC chat network. There's java clients on the internet on some pages, but I would recommend downloading a client. Take a look at www.mirc.com Oh the days of being an IRC Operator on DALnet, stressful work for no pay!

Comment

Hmm, I have mIRC. So I guess I could go.

But I suppose the only point to this would be to get one or more of the devs to go too. How could we go about inviting them to a chat session?

Comment

heh, speaking of the chat channel, markg, i sent you an email. . .
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

When is this celebration going down? Sounds like a jolly good time!
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun, keep in touch about when it is going to happen and I'll try to join in!
              DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
              EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
              AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

Ooh, goody! I never knew Apolyton had an IRC room. Then again I'm usually on UnderNet. So I guess I'm in as soon as somebody sets a time & date. And if we're to do it again on the 30th, I suggest we pick a time appropriate for our English chums as they will be getting the game then too!
                "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

where would be the party? #apolyton on IRC ?
                  Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
                  f**k the f****n f*****s!
                  I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
                  let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

I would be game for a cyberparty.
                    I'm in New Zealand, but my bizzare sleeping habits should allow me to partake pretty much any time of the day... (except the ungodly early morning). Oh and lectures have just about ended for my courses, so anytime this weekend onwards would be good...
                    (until exams, *sigh*)

Comment

Seems to be u like the idea. Now, what day would do we do the meeting?
                      Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
                      Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Yeah, in dalnet channel #Apolyton
                        Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Oh yeah, baby, let's cyberparty all night long

But remember, it is a bring a cyberbottle party
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hey, is this the same thing as the chat link at the top of the page?
                            cuz i have mirc, but i really dont know how to use it. How about tonight at ten est
                            And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Working...
                            X