Originally posted by MarkG
    isaac,

i've had enough of seeing you use that kind of language

you just earned a weekly "vacation" from the forums
    oppression!
    "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

I reckon they will continue with the current regime of releasing information, which I think is a good thing. They are wetting our appetites and upping the anticipation of the game. It would be silly to know everything before you play the game...I want to get stuck in and get pleasantly surprised by the things I see, besides I doubt we will be able to appreciate it until we are actually playing it, I remember the comments that screenshots really do not do justice to the game, and the latter screenshots look damn good as well!

So yeah, I don't want to know much more about the game until it is on my computer and working, perhaps the odd little teaser such as civ of the week, the occasional FAQ/Developer update and screenshot of the week. As I say, enough to wet our appetite.

And Isaac, there really isn't any need. He hasn't had the time to update the site because he has been playing the game I'd be in the same boat, quite frankly
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

nope. no new info. none. ha ha ha.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by jerkwaterbox

oppression!
          anyone remember monty python? help, help! i'm bein' repressed!

brock went too far
          Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Actually, I would expect a ton of information regarding Civ on the night of October 30th.

Expect big java applets, shockwave game samples and even more information and screenwhots.

Comment

isaac,

Thanks Mark, I've been struggling with most of his posts.
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Originally posted by isaac brock

The previews on the site are from July because Dan Magaha is a lazy pr!ck. Its not like there haven't been more, it doesn't matter whether they're mentioned on the site or not.

uh, it must be hard to be dan and read these comments so often.
                isaac, send us a postcard from mingapulco

Comment

isaac,

[OT] Do you issue warnings before someone crosses the line?

Comment

Originally posted by isaac brock

The previews on the site are from July because Dan Magaha is a lazy pr!ck. Its not like there haven't been more, it doesn't matter whether they're mentioned on the site or not.
                    You give Canadians a bad image man/
                    "To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
                    "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Legacy

[OT] Do you issue warnings before someone crosses the line?
                      Grim, I have been reading and following the Civ3 forum for some time, and Yes - Issac has been given a number of warnings by Markos.

Thank you Markos. Actually, your past warnings to Issac were more than enough, his (Issac's) last post just sickened me. Thank you again for his much deserved "vacation."
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Grim, I have been reading and following the Civ3 forum for some time, and Yes - Issac has been given a number of warnings by Markos.

Thank you Markos. Actually, your past warnings to Issac were more than enough, his (Issac's) last post just sickened me. Thank you again for his much deserved "vacation."
                        Ok thanks for the info m8.

Comment

Working...
                        X