Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see in screenshots of the week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want to see in screenshots of the week?

Just a thought, to get anyone off on a tanget who'd like to go:

We've seen the defeat screen, which was cool, and the next screenshot, which just looked like another map like we've been seeing all along. Industrial age maps were cool and everything, but I think we've seen plenty of them.

I, personally would like to see FIRAXIS put up a screenshot on civ3.com of a coastline and some ships out to sea, or maybe even a battleship bringing it's guns to bear on a trireme! But that's me.

Nuclear explosion.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

A nice modern age screenshot with skyscrapers, tanks, aegis cruisers, and some aircraft would be great right about now!

Comment

I'd like to see a war screenshot.. most of the screenshots ave been maps at peacetime, ive never seen any where a big battle is about to ensue. Maybe a shot form the WW2 scen or soemthing...
        And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Screw the screenshots- CivIII is Gold, so get it to the stores!

But until then- I would like to see more of the city screen.

Comment

Originally posted by SITS
            Nuclear explosion.
            yeah, or a picture with great leader units on it
            Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Armies

(the ones made up of 3 or 4 units)
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh, and radiation and pollution
                And modern units too
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I definately want to see the new espionage menu.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJH
                    I definately want to see the new espionage menu.
                    Agreed. That and some showing or discription of what nukes are going to detail in this game whether that be a seperate screen or the units. I want to know.
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Proof that the interface has full compatibility with 16 civs. A diplomacy screen in this genre would be neat.
                      "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                      "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

More of the Civilopedia.

And nuclear explosion, sure.
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The build-queue manager and the espionage-screen first and foremost.

Comment

The Editors.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Akron
                              A nice modern age screenshot with skyscrapers, tanks, aegis cruisers, and some aircraft would be great right about now!
                              Definitely, or else

Originally posted by JellyDonut
                              Proof that the interface has full compatibility with 16 civs. A diplomacy screen in this genre would be neat.
                              Perhaps using the espionage screen.

David
                              "War: A by-product of the arts of peace." Bierce

Comment

Working...
                              X