'We Luv The Babe' Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'We Luv The Babe' Days

In my opinion, a WLTKD which, instead of increasing pop growth, decreasers trade etc is a hell of a lot more powerful. i mean, less corruption = more trade arrows (if they have a similar concept), which = even more luxuries = more WLTKD.

It would also help ouyt those govt.s that have a corruption problem which destroys their usfulness in a large civ (like monarchy/republic).
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Wow, Andy, want to say all that again in language that someone can understand.

You say something is more powerful but you give nothing that it is more powerful than. And what I can't understand, are you proposing a "WLTBD" instead of or in addition to the "WLTKD"?
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

i knew i shouldnt have smoked that joint.

Comment

Nah... a pop boom is incredibly powerful. Its great that they replaced the WLTKD pop boom with just decreased corruption and stuff. We'll have to wait and see exactly how it works to judge whether it is actually useful, though.

The longevity wonder looks very powerful too! Hopefully, it will come late enough in the game so that it balances out.

Comment

Can someone explain what the proposition of this thread was. Does it have a point to make?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

Can someone explain what the proposition of this thread was. Does it have a point to make?
            Yes it does. Don't do drugs!

Comment

Actually this brings up a point... If you choose "Female" and pick the Americans as your civilization will the WLTKD be called WLTQueenDay? Since you will be forced to play as Abe Lincoln despite your own gender?
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

If you choose "Female"

Not going to be a problem for me.

If anyone picks the colour pink, the French, plays as Jeanne D'Arc, chooses female, AND gets we love the Queen day, well I sure hope that they are female.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I don't understand this at all

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                    Join the club
                    "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
                    "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                      i see youre nearly king.. not trying to spam count or anything, ar we?
                      And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by dainbramaged13

i see youre nearly king.. not trying to spam count or anything, ar we?
                        Who would do such a thing?!

And you must be very astute, considering IT'S IN BIG LETTERS UNDER MY NAME

Besides, I'm petitioning this thread due to the sexist use of the word 'babe'

MIIING!

Comment

it seems like i zam now on cyber shrooms.

Comment

Re: 'We Luv The Babe' Days

Originally posted by The Andy-Man
                            In my opinion, a WLTKD which, instead of increasing pop growth, decreasers trade etc is a hell of a lot more powerful. i mean, less corruption = more trade arrows (if they have a similar concept), which = even more luxuries = more WLTKD.
                            It would also help ouyt those govt.s that have a corruption problem which destroys their usfulness in a large civ (like monarchy/republic).
                            Huh? What the ...? Jeez, what "gone gold" news can do to a guy...

Comment

Working...
                            X