one more turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

rofl

Comment

isaac, you are just so much fun
        be free

Comment

*makes mental note to get robotic feeding machine*
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Sn00py - not sure I've ever seen that anim before. What precisely is your avatar causing to spurt upwards?
            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
              Sn00py - not sure I've ever seen that anim before. What precisely is your avatar causing to spurt upwards?
              I think he's hitting himself to the head with that axe.. Go figure!

Comment

...finally they came across a stone tablet which contained but one mysterious phrase...

Just one more turn!
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

i think he's throwiung up confetti, perhaps a victory animation?
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

hehe, my friend said it looks like he's beating the crap out of himself, but he didn't know at first that he was actually flipping his axe up and down. I added blood to it, so when the axe spins around, the blood flies off. I'll be doing stuff like this to some of the mods in the game, but this will be mainly simple stuff, I plan to do much bigger overhauls than just add bits to animation.
                    be free

Comment

...finally they came across a stone tablet which contained but one mysterious phrase...

Just one more turn!
                      So you lose enough to have remembered that?
                      "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                      "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                      "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Originally posted by Christantine The Great
                        So you lose enough to have remembered that?
                        To tell you the truth now that it has been mentioned, I must have lost a lot more than I remember in Civ I because I loved that ending game thing when you would lose. It was so well done. You didn't mind losing as much when it all was said and done. Ah, Civ I, the original, the master, the memories...
                        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

actually, I had to open up Civ 2, start a new game, and disband my settler to get the text for that post I didn't remember it offhand, though yes I have lost before
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                          X