Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAN! We want the Ask The Team Update TOO!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAN! We want the Ask The Team Update TOO!!!

Yep.
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Well, yes. But I won't mind if Civ3 goes gold soon. Dan's probably quite busy

Comment

Doing what?. Playing. Ohh, HOW busy .
      Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
      Asesino_Virtual

Comment

I prefer DaGame than ATCT answers
        Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
        f**k the f****n f*****s!
        I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
        let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

Once civ 3 goes gold we will probaly get a rush of new info. and they will probaly update the website.
          Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Ok, if that is the case. Lets give Dan more time, a cuple of hours more.
            Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Alright, we'll give him till 11pm GMT

Comment

Two things.

The Iroqoius are cool enough I just want the game!

And two, what exactly does it mean for Civ 3 to "go gold"??
                Is it something really cool that involves yelling and screaming and me getting the game?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

And two, what exactly does it mean for Civ 3 to "go gold"??
                  Is it something really cool that involves yelling and screaming and me getting the game?
                  Sorry, using gaming lingo there. A games 'goes Gold' when the developer (Firaxis) makes the final version of the game (version 1.00) which is sent to the Publisher (Infogrames) to make the 100,000+ copies.

So it does involve yelling and screaming. But in two weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Haphazard
                    Damn Straight
                    Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Sorry, using gaming lingo there. A games 'goes Gold' when the developer (Firaxis) makes the final version of the game (version 1.00) which is sent to the Publisher (Infogrames) to make the 100,000+ copies.

SO then it does involve me getting the game! Yeah! In two weeks yes...

I think you're right Mars, they'll probably release more stuff once it goes Gold.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

****! Dan, i wanna the Ask The Civ Team Update!!!!
                        The 2 hours ultimatum has ended!!!.
                        Asesino_Virtual

Comment

I wish it were coming out in two weeks. But Civ3 looks like its going to be released on October 31. I noticed this when I went to preorder it.

I hope I'm wrong here.
                          Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

Originally posted by Asesino_Virtual
                            ****! Dan, i wanna the Ask The Civ Team Update!!!!
                            The 2 hours ultimatum has ended!!!.
                            Man, calm down!! Dan is only one man!
                            If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Ok. Ill extend my ultimatum 12 hours more.
                              Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Working...
                              X