Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel for the turtle

Yes, the video is very nice.

But I feel for the turtle that Soren Johnson keeps in a very small tank of water.

I think that was his lunch.

Turtle soup...mmmmm

Comment

Hopefully the turtle isn't his muse for game pacing by the AI

Comment

He needs something to model the AI on.
        To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Originally posted by SerapisIV
          Hopefully the turtle isn't his muse for game pacing by the AI
          Maybe he's thinking of slow and steady wins the race
          Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Originally posted by Mars

Maybe he's thinking of slow and steady wins the race
            It's a TURTLE?!

My screen is so dark (I tried upping the brightness and stuff.. didn't work, I think it's just old) I just saw this thing moving in the backround and I was weirded out by it very much so.

Mars

Maybe it's his familiar
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Mars

Maybe it's his familiar
              Hey you never know, it could be

Comment

oooh

You know, if he plays too much Civ3, he would forget to feed it! Or himself! If we find them both dead with civ3 still running on the machine, we will know what happened!

Comment

Perhaps whilst playing civ3 he will get so engrossed that although he is incredibly hungry, will not be able to leave the computer leaving only one option, he dips his hand into the tank, picks up the terrapin and eats it like a burger
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

crunchy, but with a chewy center!

Comment

Mmmm! Good! but needs a little salt

Comment

Well if they both starve Soren Johnson is going to die much faster than the turtle.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think my thread on the megamix is a better waste of time.
                          "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                          "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                          "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

I have a painted turtle, and that tank of Soren's looks pretty big.

Besides, have you ever watched what a turtle does all day? Not much I can tell you.

Comment

Poor thing! I hope it's properly fed and cared for. People shouldn't keep pets unless they are ready to spend time looking after the animals.

Comment

Working...
                              X