No announcement yet.

Let's face it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is a rare day to see a sid game bashed extensively. i think only those who hold unrealistic concepts of what it shouldbe, or whine because THEIR idea was not incorperated will continue to gripe.

i moand and b!tched untill it hit beta, then i acepted it for what is is, and i will play it and not complain, becuase i am confident that it will be another great game like its predisesors.

Comment

Sigh

Firstly, Nemo is being a good Civ 3 team player. Can he please have his custom avatar back? At least he is asking politely.

This string proves my point. There are some, a minority in number, who have already judged Civ 3 as being lacking in some quality (mostly AI). No matter how good the game is, these folks will cry foul about what they are already complaining about and say, "I told you so!" after they have played one game. It is akin to Kasparov saying that Deep Blue wasn't good enough. When the critics have played their first game and have not won (on a respectable difficulty level), will they at least admit that they were outgamed by the AI? I'll make a deal here: post the zipped file of a saved game on one of the top 2 difficulty levels on November 2nd that shows you won the game and I will give you the free gratis right to say Firaxis screwed you and will sign your Internet petition to get your money back. Of course, if you truly stood on principle, you wouldn't buy Civ 3 when it comes out because you are certain it will stink.
      Your ad here!

Comment

CivIII will be mine!

Yeah, I don't get all of the criticism here. A lot of it is just unfounded; some of it is somewhat legitimate, though highly opinionated; and the rest is just utter rubbish.

Comment

Working...
        X