Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan: please, respond me, will be possible to break pacts in exchange of other stuff??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan: please, respond me, will be possible to break pacts in exchange of other stuff??

This is part of my campaign for getting the response: Ive emailed the Ask The Team, ive posted a thread, which u didnt responded, so PLEASE , would u like to answer???
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Well... i just post to keep on top this thread... so... gotta do my stuff. Hope Dan responds this post, tomorrow, or on Friday.
    Dont know, but this post is the most important for me.
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Come on thread, resist until uncle Dan arrives and give us a proper responce.
      Asesino_Virtual

Comment

He's not going to answer EVERY question posed on these forums. Some things have to be kept a secret for the games release.

Comment

Yeah, I doubt he'll answer, especially since you put his name in the title. Anyway, Firaxis does not like to give out too much information.

Comment

Just wondering.

Why do so many people want to know about nitty gritty details before they even get their hands on the game?

I have always thought that part of the fun is in finding out what the game has.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well, every bit of info Firaxis throws at us makes me want the game more, but I'm also looking forward to discovering all of the little things they've put in there.

Comment

In Civ2, if you had an ally, and they asked you to go to war with an enemy of their's and you said "yes", it damaged your reputation.

I hope this is not the case in Civ3. I hope it doesn't damage your reputation to help your ally out in a war. On the other hand, it should hurt your reputation if you refuse to help him fight off his enemies.
                Ex Fide Vive
                Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

Ok boys, ill desist.
                  Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Working...
                  X