Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not just an advisor, I'm also a member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not just an advisor, I'm also a member.

Is it just me, or are all the advisors follically challenged? I have a receding hairline myself, but I'm worried that there's something about playing Civ3, or even thinking about it that will lead to my hair falling out at a faster rate than before.
    I'm typing this from my bathtub. It helps support my girth.

I'm most worried about the cultural advisor!

Comment

I think the science advisor needs to start strategically combing

I like my advisors bald/balding. makes 'em look more distinguished and wise....

... and goofy, but who cares?
      "Maybe, just maybe my guys can hold 'em off... yeah... and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot" - Bruce Campbell, Army of Darkness

Comment

Isn't the Domestic Advisor a woman?
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Oh, I'm not going to criticize Sid the science advisor. Oh, no.

Mr. Meier, your hair looks fantastic, and if you have a wife or partner or even a dog I am sure that that wife/partner/dog is the loveliest and most intelligent one to be had. Surely, she/he/it is the envy of Jon Carmack and all those doctors from Bioware.
          I'm typing this from my bathtub. It helps support my girth.

Comment

Working...
          X